Man trying to evict bees catches house on fire

December 23, 2010 by  
Filed under Trail Boss News

DownloadedFile A Lake Worth, Fla. homeowner attempting to smoke out a bee colony caused a fire that resulted in $50,000 in damages, while failing to evict the troublesome bees. No one was reported injured by fire or bees, according to Palm Beach County Fire-Rescue. The Palm Beach Post.

Share

Comments

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.